Telling your story without words. Natural Light | Real Moments | Authentic Emotion
 

“It's there, I know it is, because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you, and I'm home.” – Finding Nemo

 
Archer Inspired Photography Hilary and Gia LGTBQ Reno Nevada Couple Wedding Engagement Photographer-30.jpg

Weddings

Where love is love


Your love, your way

If your wedding focuses on connection over centerpieces, then you've come to the right place.

Weddings are a beautiful way to see the love between a group of people. The couple, the parents, siblings and children, friends and family. Everyone is there for one reason: to love on the couple joining their lives. I have the lucky job of being able to document all of that love. I feed off the fluidity of the connections of people to help create authentic memories. Instead of moving your chin a bit up and your arm slightly over, I provide prompts to generate natural emotion and give guidance to help create the most flattering looks. This helps make the photography be an enjoyable part of your day, and not something you dread. 

 

All of this tied together with my natural and bold edits provide you with beautiful images that you will be able to look back on for generations to come. I want those who couldn't make it to your wedding to be able to look at these images and feel like they were there. You should look back on your photos and be able to relive your wedding day every time. I can provide that for you.

 

The process

  • Initial Consultation

  • Curate a custom package and payment plan to fit your needs

  • Contract and Retainer 

  • Complimentary engagement session that represents you as a couple, which allows me to get to know you better

  • One month from the wedding date, we go over timeline and details. Final payment is due.

  • Wedding day! I'm there to document your day beautifully and authentically and also be your advocate.

  • Four to Eight weeks from your wedding day, you will receive your gallery as well as a special gift.

  • Down the road I can photograph anniversaries, pregnancies, babies, etc. (You aint gettin rid of me that quickly!)

 
 

The investment 

Wedding collections range from $1,650 - $3,850.

A custom collection can be created to fit your needs as well as a payment plan. A 25% retainer is required to book your date and the remaining 75% is due one month before your wedding date.

 

"Thank you Hailey for recording such incredible memories for us of our daughter's wedding. Your touch is pure gold. And I appreciated your patience as we discussed with you ahead of time what we wanted and hoped to experience. You answered all our questions and you captured photos quickly and discreetly. You were like a sprite flitting about under the radar, but the hundreds of photos you created proved you were everywhere!" 

- Rebecca Sanders

 
Archer Inspired Photography Palo Alto California Lifestyle Wedding Photographer-4.jpg

Engagements + Couples

For every stage of love


tell your love story

My engagement and couple sessions have a "Day-in-the-life" focus. I spend time getting to know the two of you, what you like, what your style is, and I go with it. Whether that means we're going out for pizza and beer, chilling at home cuddling on the courch, or maybe coffee and the beach. Whatever is special to you two in your relationship, should be documented. So you tell me who you are, I'll do the rest.

Sessions begin at $500

 

"Hailey photographed my wedding, and more recently, a fall photo shoot with my husband! Both experiences were excellent, and Hailey made both me and my husband feel SO comfortable (which is a huge deal because I HATE having my picture taken!!). I would highly recommend hiring Hailey to photograph any special event...rest assured, she will capture every precious moment, and turn it into a beautiful photograph to be treasured forever!"

- Sarah Storey

 
Archer Inspired Photography Wedding Engagement Bakersfield California Kern County LIfestyle Photographer-1.jpg